Content planning and generating ideas are at the heart of every marketing strategy.
So what do these high heel shoes say to you?
🔹you might have a visceral reaction to the colour yellow
🔹Or you might want to know how much they cost
What these gravity defying shoes have done is they have captured attention – and this is something most business owners struggle with.
How to post about the same subject without repeating yourself
FIVE CONTENT PLANNING TIPS
- Start with the image – not any old photograph but an image that communicates what you are trying to say. This is so important that it’s worth spending an afternoon once a month looking in image libraries and bookmarking the ones that resonate.
- What’s current in your industry – what’s going to change – how will this work for your audience, how will it offer transformation.
- Trends – what’s your audience talking about online – check out Pinterest or TikTok to find out where people’s attention is.
- What’s in the news – now I know a lot of people purposely ignore reading the news but by doing so you are potentially missing so many content ideas and PR opportunities too. Maybe your business addresses a problem that a celebrity has recently talked about – so write about that. Maybe you agree/disagree with something that has become mainstream – wearing masks, the end of lockdown, the consequences of lockdown. Currently a lot of hairdressers for instance are getting great content from before and after pictures.
- What are your customers asking. From your position as an expert there are things you take for granted and you forget that your customers don’t see it that way. Last week for instance, I was asked about the difference between a livestream and a pre-recorded video. The response was so good I even turned it into a video.
- Don’t just think about writing your ideas – does the subject work better as a video or as audio. Lots of piece to camera videos would work better as audio.
WHY IS CONTENT STRATEGY SO IMPORTANT
- Without content you have no marketing, people won’t know about you or your business.
- Without content people will sign up with your competitors because no matter how good you might be people won’t know you are there.
- Without content you won’t hit your goals or reach your potential.
- You may not even have a business.
MASTER THE DIGITAL MAZE FOR MIDLIFERS
🔹 social media
🔹 PR and publicity
🔹course building and much more
For more details click HERE
If you would like to know any more details please email me or we could set up a call.